Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So long, farewell, auf wiederseh'n, etc.

Damn it, now I've got that song stuck in my head!

This is a quick update rather than the sort of philosophy that so often happens here. Be Mused Author Services is no more. It had a good ride; it helped finance the long, slow start of Mercury Retrograde Press; I learned more from my clients than I could express, probably more than they did from me. But unless you've been in a bomb shelter for the last year or so, you know what it's like out there; and creativity coaching and developmental editing get cut from the budget way before, say, food. I will miss talking with writers I wouldn't otherwise meet; but it's probably for the best. Mercury Retrograde is growing too fast for me to give another company significant amounts of attention.

And, of course, I'm still coaching and editing for Mercury Retrograde authors.

Thanks, Be Mused clients! It was a wonderful ride.

No comments: