Monday, June 09, 2008

Q&A with Publishers & Editors

Diane Wolfe, author of the YA Series "Circle of Friends", is one of the organizers of a writer's group called TheWritersMeow on the DeviantArt forums--and she and I have an e-list in common. She recently organized a sort of web-panel of publishers & editors to answer questions from TheWritersMeow members. Some good questions, and some interesting answers. And yes, I was on the panel.

This is the first of two installments in Diane's panel report:
http://thewritersmeow.deviantart.com/journal/18741889/#journal

I must say I love it when writers take the time to be smart about the business side of things.

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you SO much for participating, Barbara! It was a priviledge to host so many professinals.

Barbara Friend Ish said...

Totally my pleasure, Diane! I look forward to tomorrow's installment.